COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
We have implemented the following procedures as part of our COVID-19 safety plan.
This is our current plan (12 October 2020) however we are keeping a close eye on restrictions and will amend as necessary.
WELLBEING OF ATTENDEES
- Our staff have all been trained on our COVID-19 safety plan.
- Staff will not attend your event if they feel unwell. A replacement staff member will be sent.
- Staff will wear face masks and gloves when and where necessary.
- Physical distancing rules will apply in the photo booth area and whilst queuing for the photo booth.
- In keeping with the physical distancing recommendations, only 2 people will be allowed to use the photo booth at one time unless they are from the same household or close contacts.
- Household or other close contacts are not required to physically distance as per NSW Health Guidelines.
- We will promote physical distancing with markers on the floor where guests queue and in the photo booth area.
- The entry and exit to the photo booth will be clearly marked.
- Signage will be displayed requesting guests physical distance and sanitise their hands.
- To avoid crowding we suggest guests are invited to the photo booth table by table.
- If guests are crowding in and around the photo booth area they will be kindly asked to take their seats and return to the booth later.
HYGIENE AND CLEANING
- All photo booth equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised prior to your event.
- A hand sanitising station will be provided on entry to the photo booth area.
- Your photo booth attendant will start the photo session and touch the touch screen on behalf of the guests.
- Sharing of photos digitally will be done via QR code to avoid guests touching the screen.
- No physical props are allowed to avoid multiple guests touching the same surfaces.
- If having a guest book, hand sanitiser will be provided to use prior to writing in the book. Disinfectant wipes will be provided to wipe down the pens and table periodically. Two cups for pens & glue will be provided clearly labelled ‘used’ and ‘clean’.
- We will keep a record of guests who use the photo booth, including name, a mobile number or email address if the venue has not already done so.